WE HEREBY INVITE YOU TO SUBMIT YOUR WORKS FOR PARTICIPATION
BOSIFEST 2021 – The Twelfth Belgrade International Film Festival for and by People with Disabilities
From 18th to 20th October 2021
Venue: Yugoslav Cinematheque, Uzun Mirkova 1, Belgrade, Serbia
HENDI CENTRE KOLOSEUM ANNOUNCES
Submissions for BELGRADE INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL FOR AND BY PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES – BOSIFEST 2021 are now open.
The topic is work and life of the people with disabilities.
Submissions are open from January 25th 2021, until April 20th, 2021.
The official selection results will be announced on Jun 10th, 2021.
BOSIFEST 2021 will be held from 18th to 20th October 2021.
All submitted films will be considered and may be selected for both the competitive as well as the non-competitive programs.
The festival is organized by Hendi Center Koloseum, Panciceva Street 14, Belgrade, Serbia.
The festival was supported by Yugoslav Cinematheque.
The application rules and requirements:
1. Genre: documentary films dealing with the issues concerning people with disabilities
2. Duration: up to 100 minutes
3. The film must be in English or with English/Serbian Subtitles
4. The film must be produced in the last 5 years
5. The film must be sent no later than April 20th, 2021.
6. All videos must be in MP4/DVD format
7. BOSIFEST can use parts of the received materials for advertising purposes (up to minutes)
8. Films and supporting materials should be marked “BOSIFEST 2021 Submissions" and sent to : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Documentaries can be submitted through on-line submission platform FilmFreeWay.
It is necessary to submit the following supporting material:
In addition to the film submissions, submissions for the additionalactivities and workshops proposalsare open. Workshops will be held during the BOSIFEST 2021 at the festival venue.
Questions about the submissions should be sent to: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone / fax: +381 11 263 78 20 (10-14h)
HENDI CENTAR KOLOSEUM