WE HEREBY INVITE YOU TO SUBMIT YOUR WORKS FOR PARTICIPATION
BOSIFEST 2017 - The Eighth Belgrade International Film Festival for and by People with Disabilities
"Start a Change"
From 10thto 12th October 2017
Venue: Sava Centar, Milentija Popovica Street 9, Belgrade, Serbia
HENDI CENTRE KOLOSEUM ANNOUNCES
Submissions for BELGRADE INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL FOR AND BY PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES - BOSIFEST 2017 are now open.
The slogan of this year's festival is "Start a Change", and the topic is work and life of the people with disabilities.
Submissions are open from Thursday, January19th, 2017 until Wednesday, April 5th, 2017.
The official selection results will be announced on Monday, April30th, 2017.
BOSIFEST 2017 will be held from 10thto 12th October 2017.
The festival is competitive; the entire program consists of both competitive and non-competitive parts. Films that are not chosen for the competition part of the program, and meet the requirements of the competition, will be in the non-competitive part of the program.
- Best Film GRAND PRIX 2017 BOSIFEST
- For best director
- For the best-case scenario
The festival is organized by Hendi Center Koloseum, Panciceva Street 14, Belgrade, Serbia.
The festival was supported by Sava Centar.
The application rules and requirements:
1. Genre: documentary films dealing with the issues concerning people with disabilities
2. Duration: up to 120 minutes
3. The film must be in English or with English/Serbian Subtitles
4. The film must be produced in the last 7 years
5. The film must be sent no later than April 5th, 2017.
6. All videos must be in DVD format
7. BOSIFEST can use parts of the received materials for advertising purposes (up to minutes)
8. The Selection Commission has to receive at least two copies of the film (DVD format), and the Festival will retain all copies.
It is necessary to submit the following supporting material:
- Plot synopsis or textual expose lengths between 100 and 200 words
- Dialogue-list (if any)
- Two film captions or photographs of the filming process
- The author’s biography and photo
- Year and place of birth of the film author/authoress, occupation, place of residence and contact information (phone and e-mail)
In addition to the film submissions, submissions for the additionalactivities and workshops proposalsare open. Workshops will be held during the BOSIFEST 2017 at the festival venue.
Films and supporting materials should be marked “BOSIFEST 2017 Submissions" and sent to:
HENDI CENTAR KOLOSEUM
Questions about the submissions should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone / fax: +381 11 263 78 20 (10-14h)